Real estate complex consisting of two farmhouses of a total of 840 square meters, renovated in typical Tuscan style.
The entire structure, dating back to 1920, was renovated with great care in every detail in 1990 but is still well maintained.
The property has two independent driveways and pedestrian accesses for both real estate units.
The two farmhouses are emersed in a beautiful private park of 9,500 square meters, on the premises we have a pool of twelve meters by six, with a solarium relaxation area and an annex used as the caretaker's home.
The main building of 500 square meters is arranged over three levels and has exposed stone exterior and interior walls, solid wood fixtures with beamed floors and beamed ceilings. There is a small porch and a large terrace overlooking the hills.
The ground floor consists of a large living room, dining room, live-in kitchen with pantry, tavern with fireplace, bathroom and utility room; on the first floor there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms; on the second floor a TV room, four bedrooms, and three bathrooms.
The smaller building has an area of 180 square meters arranged on two levels has a large porch of 50 square meters. On the ground floor, there is a hallway, a living room, a dining room, a utility room, and a bathroom; on the first floor, we have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Both buildings are equipped with a large basement room for storage and tavern.
The city aqueduct serves the three buildings, an artesian well is also available to water the garden and to fill the swimming pool.
The two main houses can count on an alarm system, air conditioning and a wi-fi system.
Energy Class: kWh/m2
Hi! Click on one of our assistants to send a message, they will reply as soon as possible.